Introvert is depicted by people who prefer being alone and avoids large crowds. The ability of social mixing differentiates between an introvert and an extrovert.
The characteristics shown by an introvert includes spending time alone, avoiding social gatherings and conventions, etc. Though reports claim that introverts are less happy than extroverts, introverts enjoy their happiness in their own niche. Introverts can be attractive as people often adore deep and passionate thinkers. A true introvert is defined as a person who is disengaged from all social engagements and doesn’t seek any kind of attention from anyone.
Best Quotes On Introverts
Here you will find things that introverts say. You will also find quotes about quiet people, quotes about being shy and introvert love quotes.
1.”Let’s clear one thing up: Introverts do not hate small talk because we dislike people. We hate small talk because we hate the barrier it creates between people.”
6. “Some kinds of night animals and people that don’t fit in with others and that nobody really believes in. They keep out of the way all the year. And then when everything’s quiet and white and the nights are long and most people are asleep-then they appear.”
12. “In order to be open to creativity, one must have the capacity for constructive use of solitude. One must overcome the fear of being alone.”
13. “Don’t underestimate me because I’m quiet. I know more than I say, think more than I speak and observe more than you know.”
14. “I have to be alone very often. I’d be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That’s how I refuel.”
15. “What if you love knowledge for its own sake, not necessarily as a blueprint to action? What if you wish there were more, not fewer reflective types in the world.”
16. “There is a tremendous difference between alone and lonely. You could be lonely in a group of people. I like being alone. I like eating by myself. I go home at night and just watch a movie or hang out with my dog.”
18. “A good rule of thumb is that any environment that consistently leaves you feeling bad about who you are is the wrong environment.”
21. “When you’re an introvert like me and you’ve been lonely for a while, and then you find someone who understands you, you become really attached to them. It’s a real release.”
22. “Luna was glad Amy wasn’t one to pry. She knew that if she wanted to talk about it, she would. More people needed to be like her.”
23. “Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone-that is the secret of invention: be alone, that is when ideas are born.”
24. “If you like to do things in a slow and steady way, don’t let others make you feel as if you have to race. If you enjoy depth, don’t force yourself to seek breadth.”
25. “Introvert conversations are like jazz. Each player gets to solo for a nice stretch before the other player comes in and does his solo.”
29. “I’m very picky with whom I give my energy to. I prefer to reserve my time, intensity and spirit exclusively to those who reflect sincerity.”
30. “Introverts live in two worlds: We visit the world of people, but solitude and the inner world will always be our home.”
Funny Introvert Quotes
Enlisted below are funny quotes about introverts, funny antisocial quotes, quotes about being an introvert, reserved quotes and an introvert quote or two.